By buying this product you can collect up to 20 loyalty points. Your cart will total 20 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,00 €.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct-USB interface cable required).
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (a Bluetooth Smart dongle communicating with VE.Direct is required).
• Reset levels and alarm triggering in case of low battery voltage
• Restart and shutdown levels in case of low battery voltage
• Dynamic shutdown: cutoff level according to load
• Output voltage 210 - 245 V
• 50 Hz or 60 Hz output frequency
• ECO mode detection level and ECO mode on / off
• Input and output voltage,% load and alarms
The complete bridge topology with a toroidal transformer has proven its reliability for years. The inverters are protected against short circuits and overheating, whether overload or high ambient temperature.
Required to start loads such as power converters for LED bulbs, halogen bulbs or power tools.
In ECO mode, the inverter will switch to pause if the load falls below a predetermined value (minimum load: 15 W). Once paused, the converter will turn on for a short period of time (adjustable, default: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preconfigured level, the converter will remain on.
A red LED and a green LED indicate the operation of the converter and the status of the different protections
A remote start / stop switch can be connected to a two-pole connector or between the positive pole of the battery and the left contact of the two-pole connector.
For our low power converters, we recommend the use of our Filax automatic transfer switch. The Filax has a very fast transfer time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment can continue to operate without interruption.
No specific tools are required for installation.
No customer reviews for the moment.