Terms and conditions
CATALOGUE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
CAPA DIFFUSION IMPORT EXPORT
Terms of Purchase Website: http://www.capaenergy.com
2. The use of the Website and / or the acquisition of any of the products displayed therein, imply acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, to each and every one of the general terms and conditions reflected herein .
3. CAPA DIFFUSION notice that the procedures to effect the acquisition of goods are those described in this Title, as well as those specific ones are indicated in the display during browsing, therefore, the User acknowledges and accepts these procedures as necessary to access the products and services offered on the Web.
4. Any modification and / or correction of the data provided by users during navigation shall be monitored via the entries on the Web.
5. system purchase.
a. The products offered on the website along with its price and features will be reflected on the screen. prices are stated in euros and include VAT and any other taxes that may be applicable. Shipping costs , where applicable, apply per shipment regardless of the number of items containing the same. The rates appear automatically based on the selected area and may vary depending on economic stability for the transport prices. For countries outside the EU, the national price does not include taxes or import taxes.
b. CAPA DIFFUSION reserves the right to change the prices of the items offered on the website, to be the basis of the turnover rate / s in force at the time the order is placed. Also you can change the percentages for shipping costs if necessary and without notice.
c. CAPA DIFFUSION reserves the right to decide at any time to display products that are offered to users through the Web, and may in any case include new products to join those already on the Web, guided these unless otherwise stated, by the provisions of the general conditions that are in effect at that time. Also, CAPA DIFFUSION reserves the right to delete at any time and without notice, any of the items offered on its website.
d. CAPA DIFFUSION offers the unique ability to modify or cancel your order on the condition that you send us your written request within firstname.lastname@example.org business days from the date of placing the order.
6. To acquire products on the Web, it is necessary that users are over 18 years completing appeared on-screen instructions given:
a) It is essential to the proper completion of the online form at all times appears on the Web, must follow the instructions contained therein.
b) That the User warrants that it has full authority to make the purchase, which is the owner of the credit / debit card with the payment and confirming the account associated with it has sufficient funds to do it.
7. purchase order form the user must add the product or products selected in the cart or shopping cart, based on the information that will appear on the screen. Elected must accept purchase products, which will mean the irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions, being the purchase price in effect at the time of ordering.
8. After purchasing the customer service department of CAPA DIFFUSION send the User an email that will contain a proof of purchase. Likewise, the client may request the invoice not be valid as such the order confirmation or proof of purchase.
9. means of payment, delivery and desist orders .
a. Purchase Online : payment runs for 100% of the amount at the time of ordering.
c. Delivery : CAPA DIFFUSION normally deliver goods purchased by the User at the address given by him in the order form, within 20 business days (not counting in that period on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). In case of unavailability at the time, will be delivered within consulted and accepted by the client in the days after the order date. Shipping charges, if any, shall be borne by the buyer as stated in the relevant section of these Terms of Purchase.
d. Shipment of Goods : At the time of delivery, the customer has to verify the condition of the goods in the presence of the carrier and, if damaged, specify them in the delivery order, indicating what kind of damage or deterioration and communicating it to our customer service to email@example.com 48 hours in order to make a report to the insurer and manage the refund in the shortest possible time.
The carrier will take your order to the delivery address indicated. Perform the tasks of unpacking to make sure everything is in perfect condition. You should plan and observe the necessary steps for the day of delivery in case of difficult access to his house, traffic restrictions, and any other contingency not attributable to specialized transportation agency. CAPA DIFFUSION will specify the number of packages, volume, weight, and give order to the freight forwarder to notify in advance to the delivery.
11. Duration and modification.
a. CAPA DIFFUSION may modify the terms and conditions stipulated in this contract, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the way in which these general conditions or any type of communication to users.
a. In the event that any provision or provisions of the present or future conditions were deemed void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court, tribunal or administrative body, such a ruling would not affect the other provisions of the general conditions.
13. Governing Law. Submission to Jurisdiction.
a. 's legal relations arising from purchases made via the Web will be governed by Spanish law, with this application in matters not provided in these Conditions of Sale in their interpretation, validity and performance.